UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS FAKTOR – FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENYALURAN KREDIT PADA BANK PEMERINTAH YANG GO PUBLIC DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA

Mutma'nah, Siti (2018) ANALISIS FAKTOR – FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PENYALURAN KREDIT PADA BANK PEMERINTAH YANG GO PUBLIC DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
Pendahuluan.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (481kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (348kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (906kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (521kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (211kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (151kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of free variables, namely Third Party Fund (DPK), Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) and Non Performing Loan (NPL) to credit distribution in government banks Go Public in Indonesia Stock Exchange. Analyzer yng used is doubled linear regression using panel data where time series data is Year 2007 - 2016 and cross section data is 5 government bank which Go Public at Indonesia Stock Exchange. In the model equation, the amount of credit is the dependent variable and the Third Party Fund (DPK), Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) and Non Performing Loan (NPL) are independent variables. Regression result obtained that variable of Third Party Fund (DPK) (X1) have positive and significant effect to credit amount. Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) (X2) has a negative and significant effect on the amount of credit. Non Performing Loan (NPL) (X3) has a negative and significant effect on the amount of credit. Coefficient Determinant R² of 0.845327 or 84.53% while the remaining 15.47% is explained by other variables beyond the model that is implicitly reflected in the confounding variable. Suggestion which can be expressed from the result of this research is bank should be able to maintain and control the value of Third Party Fund), Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) and Non Performing Loan (NPL) so that its value does not experience up or down or can be stable.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201610180312176
Keywords: Total Credit, Third Party Funds (DPK), Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR) and Non Performing Loan (NPL)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 13 Dec 2018 09:58
Last Modified: 13 Dec 2018 09:58
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/41985

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo