UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS PENGARUH DANA PIHAK KETIGA, NET INTEREST MARGIN (NIM) DAN BEBAN OPERASIONAL PENDAPATAN OPERASIONAL (BOPO) TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS BANK UMUM YANG GO PUBLIC

Amalia, Riza Fitri Nur (2018) ANALISIS PENGARUH DANA PIHAK KETIGA, NET INTEREST MARGIN (NIM) DAN BEBAN OPERASIONAL PENDAPATAN OPERASIONAL (BOPO) TERHADAP PROFITABILITAS BANK UMUM YANG GO PUBLIC. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (416kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (359kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (446kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (826kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (225kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (327kB)

Abstract

This study examines the profitability of commercial banks that go public in 2017 with the number of 43 banks that have gone public. Sampling technique is using Purposive Sampling. It has certain criteria in the sampling. Analyzer used is multiple linear regressions by using panel data. In the model equation, profitability ratios are dependent variables whereas Third Party Funds, Net Interest Margin (NIM) and BOPO are independent variables. The results showed that simultaneously (Test F) all independent variables affect the dependent variable with a significant value of 0.0000. While partially (Test T), independent variable X1 has a positive and significant influence on the dependent variable Y. On the other hand, X2 has a positive influence and significant on the dependent variable Y. Besides, X3 has a negative and significant influence on the dependent variable Y. Determination of Coefficient (R2) from the regression results of 0.763838. It shows the ability of independent variables in explaining the change of dependent variable of 76.38% while the remaining 23.62% is explained by other variables outside the study.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201410180311179
Keywords: Third Party Funds, Net Interest Margin (NIM), BOPO and Profitability (ROA)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics and Business > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 13 Dec 2018 09:39
Last Modified: 13 Dec 2018 09:39
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/41981

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo