UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS PENGARUH JUMLAH PERUSAHAAN, UPAH, NILAI OUTPUT TERHADAP PENYERAPAN TENAGA KERJA PADA INDUSTRI MIKRO DAN KECIL (IMK) TINGKAT PROVINSI DI INDONESIA

Abdullah, Muhammad (2018) ANALISIS PENGARUH JUMLAH PERUSAHAAN, UPAH, NILAI OUTPUT TERHADAP PENYERAPAN TENAGA KERJA PADA INDUSTRI MIKRO DAN KECIL (IMK) TINGKAT PROVINSI DI INDONESIA. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bab I.pdf

Download (275kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
Bab I.pdf

Download (275kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (260kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (324kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (601kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (224kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (892kB)

Abstract

The research objective was to determine To determine and analyze the distribution of the number of companies, wages, the value of output and employment Industrial Micro and Small Enterprises (IMK) in Indonesia, to determine and analyze how much influence the number of companies, wages, and the value of output on employment Small and Micro industries (IMK) at the provincial level in Indonesia. The analytical tool used is multiple linear regression panel data, using econometric test that is Fixed Effect, Random Effect, Common Effect. The results of the analysis of independent variables industrik Micro Total Company (X1), wages (X2), Rated Output (X3) positive and significant effect on the dependent variable (Y) Absorption of Labor. While On Small Industry Total Wages (X2) has no effect and significant manpower absorption. Overall (test F) Industrik Micro F Statistically obtained at 12033.36 and F table of 2.92 means that the F statistic is greater than F table (12033.36> 2.92), and Small industry acquired F Statistically at 12033.36 and F table at 9427.014 and F table of 2.92 means that the F statistic is greater than F table (9427.014> 2.92). So simultaneously the independent variable (X1) Total Company, (X2) Wages, (X3) Output Value, have a significant effect on the dependent variable (Y) Absorption of Labor. In the determination coefficient of 0.997375 (99%) in other words the variable amount of the Company, wages, output value, is able to contribute in explaining the labor absorption by 99%. While the remaining 1% is explained by other variables outside the model.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Additional Information: 201310180311114
Uncontrolled Keywords: Amount Company, wages, output value, Absorption Labor
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 13 Dec 2018 07:41
Last Modified: 13 Dec 2018 07:41
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/41962

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo