UMM Institutional Repository

Volatilitas Nilai Tukar Rupiah terhadap Dolar Amerika Serikat Tahun 2007-2016

Asmawati, Kiswi (2018) Volatilitas Nilai Tukar Rupiah terhadap Dolar Amerika Serikat Tahun 2007-2016. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (206kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (608kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (134kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (672kB) | Request a copy

Abstract

Global crisis monetary in 2008/2009, impact from foreign preponderant to economic growth domestic and difficult predict, and rupiah exchange rate to United State Dollar has depreciated. The purpose of this research to find out and analyze the impact of BI Rate, money supply, and foreign exchange reserves of the exchange rate rupiah to US Dollar in short term and long term. This research used data monthly time series during 2007-2016 and Error Correction Model as an analytical tool. The result of this research in the short term only variable money supply and foreign exchange reserves are significantly affected by to the rupiah exchange rate. In long-term BI Rate, money supply and foreign exchange reserves influence significantly to the rupiah exchange rate. Value of R squared in ECM 30%, while the remaining 70% is explained by other variables outside the model. ECM is considered valid because ECT has negative significant value.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201410180311240
Keywords: BI Rate, money supply, foreign exchange reserves, exchange rate rupiah to US Dollar, ECM
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 07 Dec 2018 09:38
Last Modified: 07 Dec 2018 09:38
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/41638

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo