UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH DIMENSI KUALITAS LAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN JASA PENGIRIMAN BARANG (Studi Pada Pelanggan PT.Pos Indonesia Cabang Malang)

Wardhani, Salsabila Andri (2018) PENGARUH DIMENSI KUALITAS LAYANAN TERHADAP KEPUASAN PELANGGAN JASA PENGIRIMAN BARANG (Studi Pada Pelanggan PT.Pos Indonesia Cabang Malang). Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
Pendahuluan.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (585kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (928kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (224kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
Lampiran.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (2MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This research is meant to find out the influence of service quality dimensions which consists of (physical evidence, reliability, responsiveness, assurance and empathy) either partially or simultaneously to the customer satisfaction of goods delivery service customers at PT .Pos Indonesia Malang branch. While, the multiple linear regressions analysis is used as the analysis technique in this research. The result of simultaneous test indicates that the influence of independent variables which consist of physical evidence, reliability, responsiveness, assurance and empathy simultaneously have significant and positive influence to the customer satisfaction. The result of partial test indicates that from 5 variables which are used in the research have significant and positive influence to the customer satisfaction. This result is emphasized by the achievement of determination coefficient as much as 62.7% which indicates the contribution of these variables to the customer satisfaction is big, while the other 37.3% is influenced by other variables not included in this reserach.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201410160311253
Keywords: Multiple Linear Regression Analysis, Tangible, Reliability, Responsiveness, Assurance, Empathy, Pos Indonesia.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management (61201)
Depositing User: CKO Repository
Date Deposited: 01 Dec 2018 01:23
Last Modified: 01 Dec 2018 01:23
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/41229

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo