UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS FAKTOR YANG BERPENGARUH TERHADAP TINGKAT PENDAPATAN TENAGA KERJA PADA INDUSTRI KECIL MANIK DESA PLUMBON GAMBANG KECAMATAN GUDO KABUPATEN JOMBANG

Nugraha, Sadna (2018) ANALISIS FAKTOR YANG BERPENGARUH TERHADAP TINGKAT PENDAPATAN TENAGA KERJA PADA INDUSTRI KECIL MANIK DESA PLUMBON GAMBANG KECAMATAN GUDO KABUPATEN JOMBANG. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (463kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (868kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (386kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (877kB)

Abstract

Title of this research is “Analysis of Influential Factors Against the Income Level of Manpower at Small Industry Bead Plumbon Village Gambang District Gudo Jombang District”. (Sadna Nugraha, Dra. Arfida BR., MS, M.M., Syamsul Hadi, SE, M.Si.) The purpose of this research to analyze the factors that affect the income level of labor in the small manic industry of Plumbon Village Gambang, District gudo, Jombang regency. Analyzer used is multiple linear regression which then do hypothesis testing with test of F, t test, and Coefficient of Determination (R2) at the error rate α = 5%. The results of multiple linear regression analysis showed that the variables used in this study by using partial test (t test) showed that the educational variables did not significantly influence the income level of manic small industry workers, while the working duration significantly influenced the level of energy income work of small manic industry. The value of simultaneous test (F test) showed that the variables of education and length of work simultaneously or together have significant effect on to the income level of small manic labor industry of Plumbon Gambang Village, Gudo Sub-district, Jombang Regency. While the value of coefficient of determination (R2) for the relationship between income variables with education variables and length of work obtained R-square value of 0.676 (67%). This shows that 67% incomes is influenced by the variables of education and duration of work, while the remaining 33% is influenced by other variables.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201310180311055
Keywords: Education, work experience, income
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 30 Nov 2018 09:32
Last Modified: 30 Nov 2018 09:32
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/41217

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo