UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS PENGARUH NILAI EKSPOR, TENAGA KERJA DAN INVESTASI TERHADAP PRODUK DEMOSTIK REGIONAL BRUTO DI DAERAH ISTIMEWA YOGYAKARTA TAHUN 2007 - 2016

Moh. Sulton, Moh. Sulton (2018) ANALISIS PENGARUH NILAI EKSPOR, TENAGA KERJA DAN INVESTASI TERHADAP PRODUK DEMOSTIK REGIONAL BRUTO DI DAERAH ISTIMEWA YOGYAKARTA TAHUN 2007 - 2016. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
Pendahuluan.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (179kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (204kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (348kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (528kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (186kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (204kB)

Abstract

This study aims to determine how much partially and simultaneously influence Export Value, Labor and Investment to Gross Regional Demostic Product in Yogyakarta Special Province Province in 2007 - 2016. Analyzer used in this research is by using panel data regression. Result of research ii show that: 1) Export value have significant positive effect to Gross Regional Demostic Product with value 0,030490, 2) Labor positively significant with value equal to 16,92195 3) Investment has positive and significant effect with value 2,027720. Determinant Coefficient (R2) value of 0.997102 or 99% indicates that the ability of independent variables namely Export Value (X1), Labor (X2), Investment (X3) in explaining the dependent variable is Gross Regional Demostic Product (Y) of 99% while the remaining 1% is explained by other variables outside the model.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201310180311141
Keywords: Export, Labor, Investment, Gross Regional Demostic Product
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 30 Nov 2018 09:29
Last Modified: 30 Nov 2018 09:29
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/41216

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo