UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS PROFITABILITAS BANK MILIK PEMERINTAH YANG GO PUBLIC DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PADA TAHUN 2012-2016

Rakhmadiannisa, Fitria (2018) ANALISIS PROFITABILITAS BANK MILIK PEMERINTAH YANG GO PUBLIC DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PADA TAHUN 2012-2016. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
Pendahuluan.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (599kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (847kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (355kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (913kB)

Abstract

This study aims at analyzing the effect of Capital Adequacy Ratio (CAR), Non Performing Loan (NPL) and Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR) towards the profitability (ROA) of state-owned public banking. The object of this study were state-owned of public bank listed at Indonesia Stock Exchange which had its quarterly report published during the year 2014-2016. The analytical tool was panel data regresision with three methods namely pooled least square, fixed effect and random effect. In panel regression, the proper model was chosen using Chow test, Lagrange Multiplier test, and Hausman test and prior the panel data regression test there were t-test and f-test. From simultaneously hypothetical test (F-test) it can be seen that CAR, NPL, and LDR had a significant effect toward state owned public bank with significance rate of 0.000. While partial hypothetitcal test (t-test) showed that the CAR, NPL and LDR variables had negative significance toward the Profitability (ROA). The R2 in panel data regression showed that the independent variable effect of CAR, NPL and LDR towards profitability (ROA) was 93.26% and the rest 6.74% was affected by other variables besides CAR, NPL and LDR.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201610180312175
Keywords: Profitability, Adquency Ratio (CAR),Non Performing Loan (NPL), and Loan to Deposit Ratio (LDR)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 30 Nov 2018 09:23
Last Modified: 30 Nov 2018 09:23
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/41214

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo