UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS PENGARUH INDEKS PEMBANGUNAN MANUSIA (IPM), PRODUK DOMESTIK REGIONAL BRUTO (PDRB) PER KAPITA, DAN TINGKAT PENGANGGURAN TERBUKA (TPT) TERHADAP JUMLAH PENDUDUK MISKIN DI INDONESIA TAHUN 2011 - 2015

Prakoso, Dimas Indrayana (2018) ANALISIS PENGARUH INDEKS PEMBANGUNAN MANUSIA (IPM), PRODUK DOMESTIK REGIONAL BRUTO (PDRB) PER KAPITA, DAN TINGKAT PENGANGGURAN TERBUKA (TPT) TERHADAP JUMLAH PENDUDUK MISKIN DI INDONESIA TAHUN 2011 - 2015. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
Pendahuluan.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (619kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (922kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (557kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (191kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (344kB)

Abstract

Research entitled "Analysis of the Influence of HDI, Per Capita GDP, and Open Unemployment Rate on the Number of Poor People in Indonesia 2011-2015". The purpose of this study is to analyze how much the influence of HDI, GRDP per capita, and open unemployment rate to the number of poor people in Indonesia in 2011-2015. The analytical tool used include panel data regression analyzes were then performed to test the hypothesis testing f, t test, and the coefficient of determination (R ²) at the level of α = 5% error. Based on the results of panel data regression analysis with the chosen model is the Fixed Effects Model showed that the variables of the HDI and the GDP per capita berp negative e been influenced significantly to the number of poor people in Indonesia with respective values for HDI -0.059 and -0.289 for the GDP per capita. While open unemployment variable has a significant positive effect on the number of poor people by 0,014. For coefficient of determination (R²) equal to 0,999468 or 99,95%. This suggests that the ability of independent variables consisting of HDI, the GDP per capita, and the open unemployment rate was able to explain the dependent variable number of poor people amounted to 99.95%, while the remaining 0.05% is explained by variables outside the model.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201310180311316
Keywords: IPM, Kemiskinan, PDRB Per Kapita, Pengangguran
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 30 Nov 2018 09:07
Last Modified: 30 Nov 2018 09:07
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/41211

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo