UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PERMINTAAN KREDIT PADA BANK-BANK UMUM YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2011-2015

Astutik, Fitri Puji (2018) ANALISIS FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMPENGARUHI PERMINTAAN KREDIT PADA BANK-BANK UMUM YANG TERDAFTAR DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA PERIODE 2011-2015. Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (873kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (343kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (578kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (160kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (837kB)

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine the effect by the independent variables of this study, is third-party funds (DPK), operating expenses to operating income (BOPO), Non-Performing Loan (NPL), and gross domestic product (PDB) to loans as a variable dependent. Analysis tool of this research is doubled linear regression using data panel type where data time series as the year 2011-2015 and data cross section as 10 commercial banks in Indonesia stock exchange. Regression result obtained that variable third-party funds (DPK) have a positive significant effect on loans. Operating expenses to operating income (BOPO) has a negative not significant effect on loans. Non performing loan (NPL) has a negative not significant effect on loans. Gross domestic product (PDB) has a positive significant impact on loans. Coefficient of determination (R2) amount 0.998360 or 99%. That ability of independent variables third-party funds (DPK) (X1), operating expenses to operating income (BOPO) (X2), non performing loan (NPL) (X3), and gross domestic bruto (PDB) (X4). In explaining the dependent variable of lending is equal to 0.998360 or 99%. While the rest 1% explained by other variables outside the model. The suggestion in this research is for the company can be more optimal in doing credit distribution. And minimize the value of the ratio operating expenses to operating income (BOPO), non performing loan (NPL).

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201610180312182
Keywords: Demand, third-party funds, BOPO, NPL, PDB.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: CKO Repository
Date Deposited: 30 Nov 2018 08:19
Last Modified: 30 Nov 2018 08:19
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/41198

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo