UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH TAYANGAN KOMEDI SITUASI THE EAST NET TV TERHADAP CITRA PRAKTISI TELEVISI DI KALANGAN MAHASISWA (Studi pada Mahasiswa Konsentrasi Audio Visual Angkatan 2016 Jurusan Ilmu Komunikasi FISIP-UMM)

Anggraini, Maya (2018) PENGARUH TAYANGAN KOMEDI SITUASI THE EAST NET TV TERHADAP CITRA PRAKTISI TELEVISI DI KALANGAN MAHASISWA (Studi pada Mahasiswa Konsentrasi Audio Visual Angkatan 2016 Jurusan Ilmu Komunikasi FISIP-UMM). Undergraduate (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (227kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (890kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (611kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (395kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (995kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (124kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

At present the community must be smart to choose shows that are not only entertaining, but also those that are educational and also inspiring. NET TV is a national private television station that provides information and entertainment facilities to the public. One of the shows from NET TV is "The East", this event is a comedy situation program that shows the scenes behind the scenes in one of the television station departments. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of The East NET TV sitcoms on the image of practitioners among students The approach used is quantitative, namely a research approach based on the philosophy of positivism that is used to examine a particular population or sample, the data collection uses statistical research and data analysis instruments that have the purpose to test the hypothesis that has been set. In this study the population is the 2016 audio visual concentration student majoring in Communication Science, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, UMM. The sampling technique used in this study is simple random sampling and the data analysis technique used by researchers is simple linear regression. The theory approach used is the theory of Stimulus-Organism-Response, according to this theory the mass media has a directional, direct, and direct effect on the communicant, so one can explain a link between the message conveyed by the media and the audience's reaction. Based on the results of the study and after the researchers analyzed the data, it can be concluded that there is an influence of the variable X on the variable Y. The results are evidenced from the results of the F test obtained by the Fcount value> Ftable (22.192> 4.01) so that the calculation can be known that the broadcast of the sitcom The East NET TV had a significant influence on the television practitioner's image with the determination coefficient value (R square) of 0.287. This figure shows that the sitcom shows of The East NET TV contributed to the image of television practitioners that is equal to 28.7%, while the other 71.3% was obtained from the contribution of other variables not included in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Undergraduate (S1))
Student ID: 201310040311411
Keywords: Situation Comedy Impressions, The East NET TV, Image of Television Practitioners
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Science (70201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 29 Nov 2018 09:57
Last Modified: 29 Nov 2018 09:57
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/41145

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo