UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH TERPAAN BERITA KEJAHATAN TAXI ONLINE DI MEDIA MASSA TERHADAP KECEMASAN MENGGUNAKAN TAXI ONLINE (Studi Pada Mahasiswi Ilmu Komunikasi Angkatan 2017 FISIP UMM) FISIP UMM)

Widiantoro, Ega Tri (2018) PENGARUH TERPAAN BERITA KEJAHATAN TAXI ONLINE DI MEDIA MASSA TERHADAP KECEMASAN MENGGUNAKAN TAXI ONLINE (Studi Pada Mahasiswi Ilmu Komunikasi Angkatan 2017 FISIP UMM) FISIP UMM). Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (112kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (261kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (113kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (261kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (80kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (601kB)

Abstract

The rise of news in the mass media about crimes that befell women when using online taxi services, presents a lot of messages or information that can affect audiences who consume the news. One effect of receiving messages (information) is the feeling of anxiety associated with affective effects. High and low anxiety is influenced by a number of factors, one of which is the level of media consumption (exposure to the media). This factor is related to how often the media consumes and the intensity of consumption. Exposure to online taxi crime news is measured by the frequency, duration and attention of female students in consuming online crime taxi news in the mass media. While anxiety using online taxis is measured based on aspects of anxiety in the form of mood, mind, motivation, behavior, and biological movements. This type of research is explanatory research with a quantitative approach. The research sample was the 2017 UMM Communication Science student and had consumed online crime taxi news in the mass media with accidental sampling technique and data collection using a questionnaire. Data analysis method uses simple linear regression analysis. The results found that exposure to online taxi crime news had a value of t count 3.794> t table 2.056 with a significance level of 0.001 <0.05. The regression coefficient (b) of 0.936 shows that the higher the exposure to online crime taxi news in the mass media, the higher the anxiety of using online taxis on female students. If exposure to online taxi taxi news has a score increase of 1 then the anxiety of using an online taxi will also experience a score increase of 0.936. So it can be concluded that exposure to online taxi crime news in the mass media has a positive and significant influence on anxiety using online taxis on female students. the magnitude of the effect of exposure to online taxi crime news on anxiety using online taxis is 23.8% and the remaining 76.2% is influenced by other variables outside of research, including family and social environment, the experiences and interactions of individuals, cognitive and biological sources, etc. It is suggested to the next researcher to develop on the reporting of events or events that cause other fears, for example news of traffic accidents, natural disasters, terrorism, etc. so that they can complement each other with the results of this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201110040311278
Keywords: News, anxiety, taxi online
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Science (70201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 29 Nov 2018 07:00
Last Modified: 29 Nov 2018 07:00
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/41131

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo