UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH TERPAAN OFFICIAL ACCOUNT DAKWAH ISLAM DI LINE TERHADAP PERILAKU KEAGAMAAN (Studi Pada Mahasiswa Ilmu Komunikasi Universitas Muhamadiayah Malang Angkatan 2014)

Kuncoro, Aryo (2018) PENGARUH TERPAAN OFFICIAL ACCOUNT DAKWAH ISLAM DI LINE TERHADAP PERILAKU KEAGAMAAN (Studi Pada Mahasiswa Ilmu Komunikasi Universitas Muhamadiayah Malang Angkatan 2014). Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
pendahuluan.pdf

Download (625kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (211kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (414kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (198kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (759kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (135kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (847kB)

Abstract

Information technology is growing very rapidly. It has made people easier to connect each other. Communication is the main element in human life activities, both personally and in groups. Social media LineOfficial Account Islamic Da'wah conveys the message of Da'wah through a picture that is given a few words to describe the picture, a short story in reality that aims to bring goodness. This study have a purpose to determine the influence of Islamic Dakwah Official Account and how much it can influence the religious behavior of 2014 Communication Science student in University of Muhammadiyah Malang. This research uses quantitative research method. Samples were taken using Purposive Sampling technique, while data collection using questionnaire and data analysis method using simple linear regression analysis. The result of the research found that the influence of the exposure of Islamic Dakwah Official Account which has F count is 6.269> F table is 4,170 with significance 0,018 <0,05, the result indicates that more higher the exposure of Islamic Dakwah Official Account in Social Line media is getting better. If the exposure of Islamic Dakwah Official Account on Line social media has increased the average score of 1, then the religious behavior will increase the average score of 0.248. From the test results obtained R Square value is 0.173, it means religious is affected by Official Account Islamic Da'wah of 17.3% and the rest is 82.7% influenced by other variables beyond this study. Thus it can be concluded that there is a significant influence of Islamic Dakwah Official Account on the religious behavior of the students due to a message from an Official Account of Islamic Da'wah.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201110040311262
Keywords: Influence, da'wah Islam, religious, students
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Science (70201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 26 Nov 2018 04:52
Last Modified: 26 Nov 2018 04:52
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/40794

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo