UMM Institutional Repository

STUDI PENGGUNAAN GLIBENKLAMID PADA PASIEN DIABETES MELITUS TIPE 2 (Penelitian di Instalasi Rawat Inap Rumah Sakit Islam Aisyiyah Malang)

Rachmawati, Erwin Novia (2018) STUDI PENGGUNAAN GLIBENKLAMID PADA PASIEN DIABETES MELITUS TIPE 2 (Penelitian di Instalasi Rawat Inap Rumah Sakit Islam Aisyiyah Malang). Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (735kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (11MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (688kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB IV.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (3MB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (4MB)
[img] Text
BAB VII.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (660kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

Background: Diabetes mellitus is a chronic metabolic disorder characterized by hyperglicemia associated with carbohydrate, protein, and fatty metabolism disorders caused by defects of insulin, insulin sensitivity or both. Glibencalmide is one of the sulfonylureas to treat patients with type diabetes mellitus, glibenclamide is effective with single dose administration and has potent hypoglycemia effect. Objective: The study aim to learn the pattern of glibenclamide therapy in patients with diabetes mellitus type 2 at Islamic Hospital of Aisyiyah Malang. Methods: This study is an observasional study in the form of a retrospective descriptive study of patients with diabetes melitus type 2 at Islamic Hospital of Aisyiyah Malang. Result and Conclusion: The pattern of single glibenclamid therapy given in 8 patients (29%), two combinations in 13 patiens (48%), three combinations in 5 patients (19%), and four combinations in 1 patien (4%). The pattern of single glibenclamide therapy with the most use is glibenclamide (1x5mg) PO in 4 patients (50%). The pattern of two combinations with the most use is glibenlcamide (1x5mg) PO + metformin (2x500mg) PO in 7 patients (54%). The pattern of three combinations much as 1 patient (20%). The pattern of four combinations only 1 patient (100%) that is glibenclamide (1x5mg) PO + metformin (2x500mg) PO + novorapid® (1x10iU) SC + levemir® (1x10iU) SC.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201410410311056
Keywords: Glibenclamide, type 2 diabetes mellitus, hospitalization.
Subjects: R Medicine > RZ Other systems of medicine
Divisions: Faculty of Medicine > Department of Medicine (11201)
Depositing User: Nurhadin Nurhadin
Date Deposited: 21 Nov 2018 02:22
Last Modified: 21 Nov 2018 02:22
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/40442

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo