UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH KUALITAS LAYANAN DAN CITRA MEREK TERHADAP MINAT BELI ULANG (Studi Konsumen Cafe Deduren Singosari)

Putri, Alvin Eka (2018) PENGARUH KUALITAS LAYANAN DAN CITRA MEREK TERHADAP MINAT BELI ULANG (Studi Konsumen Cafe Deduren Singosari). Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (917kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 1.pdf

Download (415kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 2.pdf

Download (901kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB 3 baru.pdf

Download (861kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB 4 BARU.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB 5.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (414kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This study aims to describe the quality of service, brand image, consumer buying interest in the cafe Deduren Singosari and to determine the effect of service quality and brand image partially and simultaneously to the interest to buy back Cafe Deduren singosari.The sample in this study is 120 respondents and techniques which is used is Non Probability sampling with purposive sampling approach. Analisis method used multiple linear regression analysis using SPSS 15.00 for Window Software. The results of this study indicate the quality of service and brand image influence positive and significant partially and simultaneously to the interest to buy back Cafe Deduren. As much as 90.1% of service quality and brand image variables can explain the consumer's buying interest variable, while the other 9.9% is influenced by other variables not included in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201310160311205
Keywords: Service quality, Brand Image, Repurchase Intentions
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management (61201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 12 Nov 2018 06:23
Last Modified: 12 Nov 2018 06:23
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/39870

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo