UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS SUMBER DAN PENGGUNAAN MODAL KERJA PT. TIGA PILAR SEJAHTERA, Tbk

Saputro, Dian Adi (2018) ANALISIS SUMBER DAN PENGGUNAAN MODAL KERJA PT. TIGA PILAR SEJAHTERA, Tbk. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (357kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (927kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (497kB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (396kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (187kB) | Request a copy
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (1MB) | Request a copy

Abstract

This research intend to analyze the source and uses of working capital PT. Tiga Pilar Sejahtera Food Tbk period 2012-2015, as well as to know the preparation of working capital change report of 2012-2015. The type of research used is the type of descriptive research and the type of data used by researchers in this study is the type of quantitative data. The analysis steps are as follows: 1) Analysis to determine the source and use of working capital 2) Change of Working Capital Report and 3) Prepare a report on changes in working capital. Based on the results of research and discussion that has been done then can be drawn conclusion as follows: 1) Sources and uses of working capital at PT Tiga Pilar Sejahtera Food Tbk in 2012-2015. source and uses of PT Tiga Pilar Sejahtera Food Tbk fund decreased by 2.8%. The decline is evidenced by the total assets of PT Tiga Pilar Sejahtera Food Tbk in 2012 and 2013 by 7% and 9.8% respectively. The number shows a decrease of 2.8%. The decrease represents an increase in the use of funds owned by the company in the process of financing made by the company 2) The company that has the most effective source and uses of working capital is PT Tiga Pilar Sejahtera Food Tbk, where the company has better capability in the management sources and uses of working capital.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201210160311542
Keywords: Source, Usage and Working Capital
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HD Industries. Land use. Labor > HD28 Management. Industrial Management
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management (61201)
Depositing User: Retno Widiyastuti Ika Wijaya
Date Deposited: 09 Nov 2018 07:08
Last Modified: 09 Nov 2018 07:08
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/39729

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo