UMM Institutional Repository

KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN CV. SARI BUNGA DENPASAR TIMUR

Hayati, Laili Nur (2018) KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN CV. SARI BUNGA DENPASAR TIMUR. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENDAHULUAN.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB I.pdf

Download (348kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB II.pdf

Download (671kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
BAB III.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img] Text
BAB IV.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (196kB)
[img] Text
BAB V.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (851kB)
[img] Text
BAB VI.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (137kB)
[img] Text
LAMPIRAN.pdf
Restricted to Repository staff only

Download (1MB)

Abstract

Human resources are important as the subject of the company's operations. The job satisfaction is one of many factors that can affect employees to work maximally. This research refers to CV. Sari Bunga as the object of research because the existing problems involve employees as a source of problems, namely low employee satisfaction levels caused by factors such as poor leadership, less compensation and less comfortable work environment. This research aims to: (1)Knowing the influence of leadership on employee job satisfaction CV. Sari Bunga, (2)Knowing the effect of compensation on employee job satisfaction CV. Sari Bunga dan (3)Knowing the influence of work environment on employee job satisfaction CV. Sari Bunga. The research was conducted at CV.Sari Bunga Jl. Hang Tuah No. 56 Sanur Kaja Village, East Denpasar District, the determination of this location was determined purposively. Determination of respondents using census method as much as 54 respondents. Data analysis method is done by PLS analysis. The results showed: 1)There is no significant relationship between leadership to job satisfaction of employees in CV. Sari Bunga shown from the t-statistics of 1,698 with p-value 0,090 2)There is a significant relationship between compensation on job satisfaction of employees in CV. Sari Bunga shown from t-statitik result of 9,146 with p-value equal to 0,000 3)There is no significant relationship between work environment to job satisfaction from employees in CV. Sari Bunga, this is indicated by the value of t-statistics of 1,362 with p-value 0,174. Calculation (R2) got the value of R-Square equal to 0,730, which shows that the variable of leadership, compensation and work environment can be explained job satisfaction variable equal to 73%, while the rest equal to 27% explained by other variable outside of research

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Additional Information: 201310210311144
Uncontrolled Keywords: Job Satisfaction, Leadership, Compensation, Work Environment
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
S Agriculture > S Agriculture (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Agriculture & Animal Husbandry > Department of Agribusiness
Depositing User: Administration Library UMM 2
Date Deposited: 31 Oct 2018 03:17
Last Modified: 31 Oct 2018 03:17
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/38942

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo