UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH PSYCHOLOGICAL CAPITAL TERHADAP KESUKSESAN WIRAUSAHAWAN

Apriyany, Ade Navyrsya (2018) PENGARUH PSYCHOLOGICAL CAPITAL TERHADAP KESUKSESAN WIRAUSAHAWAN. Bachelors Degree (S1) thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
SKRIPSI.pdf

Download (4MB) | Preview

Abstract

In enhancing the high fighting power in entrepreneurs, an entrepreneur is not only required to be financially capable, but there are also psychological factors that can affect the entrepreneur's psychic condition in running the business. A person's positive psychological condition will produce positive results as well. The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of psychological capital on the entrepreneurs' success. This research is a quantitative research involving 85 entrepreneurs in Malang City, East Java by using purposive sampling technique. Data were collected using capital and entrepreneur's success psychological scale, then the data were analyzed using simple linear regression test. The result of this study shows there is a positive and significant effect of psychological capital on the success of entrepreneurs with a contribution of psychological capital amounted to 51.2% of the entrepreneurs' success, which means psychological capital have an impact on the entrepreneurs' success amounted to 51.2% and the remaining 48.8% influenced by another psychological factors such as enterpreneurs’ cognitive, enterpreneurs’ personality and others.

Item Type: Thesis (Bachelors Degree (S1))
Student ID: 201410230311335
Keywords: Psychological Capital, enterpreneurs’ success
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology (73201)
Depositing User: Officer Repository
Date Deposited: 23 Oct 2018 03:27
Last Modified: 23 Oct 2018 03:27
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/38232

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo