HUBUNGAN ANTARA SIKAP TERHADAP PERLUASAN MEREK DENGAN LOYALITAS MEREK

KHOTIMAH, HUSNUL (2010) HUBUNGAN ANTARA SIKAP TERHADAP PERLUASAN MEREK DENGAN LOYALITAS MEREK. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_SIKAP_TERHADAP_PERLUASAN_MEREK_DENGAN_LOYALITAS_MEREK.pdf

Download (86kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study was background of the phenomenon of brand extension. We have seen various brands doing this strategy to market their products. For example, the ‘Citra’ brand was first known as the brand of Hand & body lotion, but now it expands its brand into other segments such as Liquid Soap, Body Scrub, Face Cleaner and Conditioner. Therefore, many similar products are with different brands, so consumers are free to determine their choice. Meanwhile, the impact is more difficult for producers to find customers’ loyalty that are based on one of these brands usually referred to as brand loyalty is a behavior, one of which is based on the attitudes of these consumers. Consumers’ attitudes toward brand extension by the company become important to be noticed by a company, a positive attitude toward the brand extension could create further behavior that leads to brand loyalty. This research was a non­experiment, to test the hypothesis that the relationship between attitude toward brand extension with brand loyalty. By using the quota sampling technique, this study involved 100 respondents using brand "C" in Malang. The result showed that there were apositive relationship and a very significant between attitude toward brand extension with brand loyalty (r = 0.519; p < 0.000). Effective contribution to the extension of the brand attitude influenced the brand loyalty of 26.9%, while the other 73.1% was determined by other variables not examined by the researcher.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 01 May 2012 04:07
Last Modified: 01 May 2012 04:07
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/3548

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item