FLUKTUASI NILAI TUKAR RUPIAH DAN TINGKAT SUKU BUNGA TERHADAP INDEKS HARGA SAHAM GABUNGAN DI BURSA EFEK JAKARTA PERIODE JUNI 2005 S/D DESEMBER 2007

Cahyono, Tatang (2008) FLUKTUASI NILAI TUKAR RUPIAH DAN TINGKAT SUKU BUNGA TERHADAP INDEKS HARGA SAHAM GABUNGAN DI BURSA EFEK JAKARTA PERIODE JUNI 2005 S/D DESEMBER 2007. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
FLUKTUASI_NILAI_TUKAR_RUPIAH_DAN_TINGKAT_SUKU_BUNGA_TERHADAP_INDEKS_HARGA_SAHAM_GABUNGAN_DI_BURSA_EFEK_JAKARTA.pdf

Download (9kB) | Preview

Abstract

The intention of research taken which is first , for analyse growth of Rupiah exchange rate to dollar, Storey deposit rate 1 monthly and Composit Stocks Price Indexs in stock of effek Jakarta at period of June 2005 to December 2007. while secondly, to analyse influence of Exchange Rate Rupiah and Storey;Level Rate Of Interest to Composit Stocks Price Indexs in Stock of Effek Jakarta period of June 2005 to December 2007. Where Exchange Rate Rupiah in this research used as first free variable ( X1), and for free variable second that is Storey Deposit Rate 1 Months ( X2), while Composit Stocks Price Indexs in this research as variable tied of ( Y). Analyzer which used in this research to know influence of mentioned variable-variabel above is used doubled linear regression. While to see influence by parsial researcher use Uji-t as a means of its measure and to see influence at a time used Uji-F as its measuring rod. And to know how big contribution of free variable-variabel which used in research to variable tied of hence researcher use Test Determinant Model ( R2). Pursuant to at result of solution known that by parsial Exchange rate of rupiah Storey;Level rate of interest and at = 1%, having an effect on sinigfikan. This proven matter for the exchange rate of rupiah ¦ stasistic t (- 4,737176 > t tables (± 2,763)¦yang residing in area deduction of Ho, while for the Storey of deposit rate 1 monthly also reside in area deduction of Ho with value ¦ statistic t (- 5,049608 > t Tables (± 2,763)¦. Becoming can be concluded that both variable above by parsial have an effect on sinigfikan. While at a time exchange rate and rate of interest storey also have an effect on sinigfikan, this proven matter because f value of statistic > table f, where value ¦ statistic f ( 25,73146) > table f ( 5,45)¦ so can be concluded that at a time exchange rate and deposit rate storey;level 1 months have an effect on sinigfikan to Composit Stocks Price Indexs. Besides Exchange rate Rupiah and Storey;Level Deposit Rate 1 monthly, Composit Stocks Price Indexs exist in stock of effek Jakarta [is] also influenced by other factor- faktor. This matter can know from result of model estimation obtained [by] determinant model only equal to 0,64 or equal to just 64%. While the rest equal to 36% ( 1 - 0,64) explained outside used model.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economic > Department of Economics and Development Studies
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 01 May 2012 03:42
Last Modified: 01 May 2012 03:42
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/3533

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item