UMM Institutional Repository


Novilian, Novilian (2010) HUBUNGAN KUALITAS PELAYANAN DENGAN LOYALITAS KONSUMEN JASA PT. POS INDONESIA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.


Download (86kB) | Preview


Customer loyalty is very important basically be owned by each company's services, in this case PT. Pos Indonesia (Persero). Because the value of a loyalty will affect the existence of a company for the long term. PT. Pos Indonesia (Persero) is the only state enterprises engaged in shipping services, and therefore important for PT. Pos Indonesia (Persero) has a loyal customer since its competitors from the mushrooming private sector in this country. In a service business, one way to achieve customer loyalty is to improve the quality of service that is owned by a company such services. Quality service for better or worse will provide value to consumers, which then affect the attitudes and whether consumers are loyal to the company's services used. The purpose of this research is to determine the relationship between service quality withcustomer loyalty PT. Pos Indonesia (Persero). This research is a quantitative study, the population of consumers who use the services PT.Pos Indonesia (Persero) branch post office Ponorogo. And the research sample was taken as many as 100 people by using purposive sampling technique. While the data collection method is by using a scale that is divided into the scale of service quality and customer loyalty scale. Then the method of data analysis used the product moment correlation analysis calculated with SPSS for windows version 13:00. From the research results show that there is a positive relationship and highly significant between service quality with customer loyalty services of PT. Pos Indonesia (Persero) with the value of the correlation coefficient (r) = 0.541 and the probability of error (p) = 0.00. Effective contribution to service quality influences customer loyalty by 29.3% while the other 70.7% is determined by other factors is not examined.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Anwar Jasin
Date Deposited: 02 Mar 2012 14:52
Last Modified: 02 Mar 2012 14:52

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at] - Website : - Online Catalog : - Repository :

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo