UMM Institutional Repository

HUBUNGAN ANTARA JOB INSECURITY DENGAN EMOTION FOCUS COPING KARYAWAN OUTSOURCING

Sakinah, Iin Azizah (2012) HUBUNGAN ANTARA JOB INSECURITY DENGAN EMOTION FOCUS COPING KARYAWAN OUTSOURCING. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-iinazizahs-29776-1-pendahul-n.pdf

Download (758kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-iinazizahs-29776-2-bab1.pdf

Download (190kB) | Preview

Abstract

Advisor: (1) Hudaniah M, Si., Psi (2) Tri Muji Ingarianti S.Psi. M.Psi. Keywords: job insecurity, emotion focused coping, outsourcing employees In the banking world today many companies use outsourcing employees, which companies using outsourcing employees can concentrate on the activities and objectives of the company's core, other than that the company is also not burdened with the problems of termination benefits if the company does not want to sign another labor. In contrast to outsourcing employees this very unfortunate because it creates uncertainty about the clarity of continued employment during the contract period lasts and fear of outsourcing labor if the contract was not renewed for enterprises. It can bring the job insecurity (insecurity in the works) on the employee. Based on these problems researchers wanted to know whether there is a relationship between job insecurity with emotion focused coping on outsourcing employees. This research is a quantitative correlation with purposive sampling technique that is non-random sampling. Subjects were examined in this study as many as 75 employees, outsourcing the back office and front office. Based on the results of the study showed a positive relationship between job insecurity with emotion focused coping with r = 0.472 and p = 0.000, which means that the strength of the correlation between job insecurity and emotion focused coping at 0.472 with a significance value (p) = 0.000, which depicted the relationship between job insecurity and emotion focused coping showed a positive direction, so that the higher the job insecurity, the emotion focused coping will also be higher. Conversely, the lower the job insecurity, the emotion focused coping will also be lower. Effective contribution given by the job insecurity of 22.3%, while the remaining 77.7% is caused by other factors not examined.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology (73201)
Depositing User: Mr Ahmad Adi Husada
Date Deposited: 16 May 2016 07:51
Last Modified: 16 May 2016 07:51
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/30140

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo