UMM Institutional Repository

ANALISIS PENGARUH LABA BERSIH DAN GIRO WAJIB MINIMUM TERHADAP TINGKAT LIKUIDITAS PADA PERUSAHAN PERBANKAN GO PUBLIC TAHUN 2009 - 2011

Retnoningseh, Eva Ayu (2014) ANALISIS PENGARUH LABA BERSIH DAN GIRO WAJIB MINIMUM TERHADAP TINGKAT LIKUIDITAS PADA PERUSAHAN PERBANKAN GO PUBLIC TAHUN 2009 - 2011. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-evaayuretn-34383-1-pendahul-n.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-evaayuretn-34383-2-babi.pdf

Download (30kB) | Preview

Abstract

Title: "Analysis Net Income Effect and the level of Statutory Liquidity Banking Companies Go Public in 2009 - 2011". (Eva Ayu Retnoningseh, Dr. Nazaruddin Malik, M.Sc. Drs. M. Faisal Abdullah, MM.) The purpose of this study was to analyze the effect on net income and liquidity reserve requirement for banks going public company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) during the period 2009 to 2011, using the approach of Banking Ratio either partially or simultaneously (together ). Analysis tool used is the assessment panel data estimation using a banking liquidity ratio standards set by Bank Indonesia, the multiple regression analysis model with a panel data model hypothesis testing and test Hausman F test and the coefficient of determination R2 Test. Results of analysis of panel data assessment methods Liquidity net income and statutory reserves to show that there are 28 banks included in the criteria. Banking Ratio highest dipeoleh low while the State Savings Bank acquired Bank Capital. It can be explained that showed the highest ratio of a bank pledged all funds or relatively illiquid, whereas a low ratio indicates that banks with liquid funds ready capacity for collateral. Stated benchmark 80% -110%. Regression analysis of panel data models show that the coefficient of determination (R ²) is equal to 0.902912, which means the ability of independent variables consisting of LB (X1) and reserves (X2) in explaining the dependent variable is the BR (Y) of 90.29%, while the the remaining 9.71 or 9.71% is explained by other variables outside the model that is implicitly reflected in confounding variables. Fcount value> F (367.6473> 1,46). This means that the Ha is accepted and Ho is rejected. It can be concluded that the LB and simultaneously reserve a significant effect on BR at 90.29% level of confidence. Based on the conclusion of the study, it proposed some suggestions. The purpose of the Company (the Issuer) in particular banking company is able to keep the interest of liquidity achieved with increasing profit. And for Bank Indonesia should be considered in making a decision that the bank had no liquidity.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Development Economics (60201)
Depositing User: Mr Moch. sholeh
Date Deposited: 14 Apr 2016 11:51
Last Modified: 14 Apr 2016 11:51
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/26816

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo