UMM Institutional Repository


Hariyanto, Hariyanto (2010) PENGARUH PESAN BAHAYA MEROKOK PADA BUNGKUS ROKOK TERHADAP PERILAKU MEROKOK DIKALANGAN PELAJAR Studi pada pelajar SMP Muhammadiyah 06 Dau Malang. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.


Download (12kB) | Preview


The message here researchers classified as a message that there is danger of smoking on cigarette packs. This message has a core message (theme) is actually the influence in the business trying to change attitudes and behavior communicant. Every year the number of smokers among students continues to increase. This is caused by the incessant promotion, advertising and production of the cigarette manufacturers both domestic and abroad, who saw the cigarette market in Indonesia is very high. Certainly makes pemeritah in a dilemma situation, because on the other hand smoking would mengkibatkan great danger, but on the other side of the government also advantageous with increasing number of cigarette manufacturers, the greater the income countries, because the tobacco industry is one of the largest state revenue source, so government requires cigarette manufacturers menyetakan the dangers of smoking messages on every pack of cigarettes in the hope of smokers aware of the dangers of smoking. Formulation of the problem in this study is how much influence the dangers of smoking messages on cigarette packs to the level of smoking among junior high students? The theory used in this study are SOR theory explaining the stimulus from the dangers of smoking message, and then cared for by the smokers in the form of reaction or change in attitude. This theory is mengganbarkan communicant terstimulus by plane will be read, observed, in the notice, the understood and accepted the contents of the message and the message it will give a change to the communicant in the form of attitude or behavior. Types used in this study is eksplanatif (ekspalnatif reserch). Research student population is 06 Dau SMP Muhammadiyah Malang. While the number of samples of this study is that 76 people obtained reponden based surve research, namely that researchers took samples from a population and then use the questionnaire as a means of data collection (primary data). Then how to capture the sample is done using sampling techniques. Analysis of the data used is regression analysis, to examine the relationship independent variables, namely exposure to the message (X) of the bound variable of smoking behavior (Y). And the coefficient of determination analysis to measure how much the influence of variable X on variable Y. The results obtained by calculating the correlation coefficient value of 0.489, which means there is a relationship between the independent variables are the dangers of smoking exposure to messages with a variable that is bound to smoking behavior among students. Based on the F test can be obtained by calculating the F value 23.194, while the level of 5% error obtained F table with the value of 3.98. This means that F calculated> F table, the Hi Ho is rejected and accepted, which means messages dangers of smoking had a significant impact on smoking behavior dikalanan students. Through the calculation of determination, can be identified independent variables influence the amount of messages on the dangers of smoking that is bound variables of smoking behavior among students is 0.239 for the 23.9% means that the effect of the dangers of smoking messages. While the remaining 76.1% of smoking behavior influenced by other variables that are not discussed in this study. The results indicate a correlation calculation means when the effects of the more frequently students read the messages on the dangers of smoking a pack of cigarettes decreased the number of students smoking.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Science (70201)
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 18 Apr 2012 06:26
Last Modified: 18 Apr 2012 06:26

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at] - Website : - Online Catalog : - Repository :

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo