PENGARUH PENAMPILAN PUBLIK FIGUR PADA TAYANGAN IKLAN PRODUK KECANTIKAN PONDS VERSI 3 GENERASI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI(Studi Pada Masyarakat RW 11 Perumahan Sidokare Indah Sidoarjo)

Eristyawati, Ika (2010) PENGARUH PENAMPILAN PUBLIK FIGUR PADA TAYANGAN IKLAN PRODUK KECANTIKAN PONDS VERSI 3 GENERASI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI(Studi Pada Masyarakat RW 11 Perumahan Sidokare Indah Sidoarjo). Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENGARUH_PENAMPILAN_PUBLIK_FIGUR_PADA_TAYANGAN_IKLANPRODUK_KECANTIKAN_PONDS_VERSI_3_GENERASI_TERHADAPKEPUTUSAN_MEMBELI.pdf

Download (13kB) | Preview

Abstract

Amid deteriorating economic conditions, competition in the business just is inevitable. moreover, entered the globalization era like today, one such competition is competition among producers of beauty products that are needed by human beings, especially women. now we can find a variety of beauty products with various brands that have similar characteristics and functions in the market. therefore, the producers look for their efforts and strategies in order to maintain the continuity of their business and simultaneously expanding it. Beauty product manufacturers use different ways to dominate the market and make its products as the products favored by the community. such as the use of information media. Things like this that cause use of electronic information media to display and introduce their products through advertisements on televisi.hal like this that cause the television to become a top choice for many companies in communicating products, in many ways made the producers to form and maintain the image of its products, such as by using a public figure as a model in its product advertising. Even this way taken by the producers of Ponds beauty products to maintain product that has been created, namely the Ponds ad showing three generations in the television version featuring three stories of three artists from different generations (ie: cut mini, sandra dewi, and Regine Velasquez ), They each told at the time what they look pretty, and it turns out they were all wearing Ponds products with different types. This makes the researchers wanted to know how attractive appearance of a public figure, how high interest in consumer purchasing, and how much influence the appearance of public figures against the consumer purchase interest. Type of research used in this study is the explanation, namely research to examine the relationship between variables in the hypothesized quantitative approach, emphasizing the analysis of data and numbers. while the sample in this study were 146 respondents who obtained from the survey research, ie research that takes samples from a population and then use the questionnaire as a means of data collection (primary data). then the technique of taking samples was done by random sampling, after going through the process of research, the validity of the questionnaire were tested using product moment correlation technique and test technique realibilitasnya alpha formula. Based on research results obtained by the correlation coefficient (r) which showed that the relationship between independent variables that influence the appearance of a public figure with the dependent variable was interest in buying the consumer with a value of r (correlation coefficient) of 0.560. based on linear regression analysis obtained by calculating the value of f 65.939. because the f count> f table is 65.939> 3.91, the relationship between the appearance of a public figure is a significant consumer purchase interest. this means Hi refused and Ho accepted so that it can be said that public figures can affect performance significantly to consumer purchase interest. in other words, if the appearance of increased public figure, it will increase consumers' buying interest. obtained coefficient of determination equal to 0.314 means that 31.4% figure represents the influence of public appearances on consumers' buying interest. while the remaining 68.6% of consumer behavior is influenced by other variables not addressed in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HN Social history and conditions. Social problems. Social reform
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Sience
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 12 Apr 2012 05:00
Last Modified: 12 Apr 2012 05:00
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/2113

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item