UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI PEMERINTAH DESA JOKARTO KABUPATEN LUMAJANG

ARIF, MOCHAMAD (2015) PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI PEMERINTAH DESA JOKARTO KABUPATEN LUMAJANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-mochamadar-38482-1-pendahul-n.pdf

Download (854kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-mochamadar-38482-2-bab1.pdf

Download (157kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-mochamadar-38482-3-babii.pdf

Download (352kB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to describe the style of leadership and employee performance, and analyze the influence of leadership style on the performance of government employees Lumajang Jokarto village. Analyzer used to describe the style of leadership and employee performance is a range of scales. To analyze the influence of leadership style on employee performance is a simple linear regression analysis using the test with test f. The results of the analysis for the range scale for leadership style average score of 113.75, including the assessment sometimes category (democratic), and the performance of employees average score of 123.5 included in the assessment are always categories (high), while the results of simple linear regression is the coefficient of determination R2 is equal to 0.613. The analysis shows that the performance of employees affected by the leadership style of 61.3%, while the remaining 38.7% is influenced by other variables that are not included in this study. Results of regression analysis using known f test. F count> F table (74.602> 4.050) a significant difference between the leadership style of the performance of government employees Jokarto village.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management (61201)
Depositing User: Fitri Ramandhany
Date Deposited: 15 Mar 2016 03:55
Last Modified: 15 Mar 2016 03:55
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/20814

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo