UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN DAN KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PERAWAT (Studi Pada RSU Aminah Kota Blitar)

PRIMADANI, RIZAL (2015) PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN DAN KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PERAWAT (Studi Pada RSU Aminah Kota Blitar). Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-rizalprima-38494-1-pendahul-n.pdf

Download (629kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-rizalprima-38494-2-babi.pdf

Download (36kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-rizalprima-38494-3-babii.pdf

Download (168kB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of leadership style and job satisfaction on the performance of nurses Aminah Hospital Blitar. Type of research is survey research, where researchers conduct research on Aminah Hospital Blitar with purposive sampling techniques with the object in nurses. The conclusion from this study is that the leadership style and job satisfaction simultaneously affect the performance of Blitar Aminah Hospital nurse with a value (R2) of 0.783, which means that the influence of the style of leadership of (X1), job satisfaction variable (X2), the performance of nurse Aminah Hospital Blitar approximately 78.3% while the remaining 21.7% is influenced by other variables that are not described in the study. Suggestions can be expected from this research is the Blitar Aminah Hospital management needs to improve the effectiveness of his leadership style, especially on the aspect of task behavior, relationship behavior, work maturity, psychological maturity, as well as hospitals pay more attention to job satisfaction, especially in the aspect of payroll administration, supervision, and characteristics of the work itself.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management (61201)
Depositing User: Fitri Ramandhany
Date Deposited: 15 Mar 2016 03:12
Last Modified: 15 Mar 2016 03:12
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/20803

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo