UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA UKM BATIK TULIS CELAKET MALANG

Mustova, Ozza O'hara (2015) PENGARUH KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN PADA UKM BATIK TULIS CELAKET MALANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-ozzaoharam-38490-1-pendahul-n.pdf

Download (905kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-ozzaoharam-38490-2-babi.pdf

Download (163kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-ozzaoharam-38490-3-babii.pdf

Download (235kB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to describe the direct compensation and indirect compensation Batik Home Industry Celaket, to describe the level of employee performance, To analyze the effect of compensation on employee performance. The analytical tool used in this study uses multiple linear regression analysis to measure how much influence variable direct compensation and indirect compensation to employee performance. Based on the analysis of data is exemplited that the compensation of direct financial compensation is quite good and indirect financial compensation is also quite good. The results of the performance which includes indicators quantity of work, quality of work, punctuality, attendance, and collaboration capabilities have score 180 and it is in the category ofhigh-level performance/good. Effect of variable compensation consists of direct financial compensation and indirect financial compensation to employee performance by 39.0% remaining 61.0% is influenced by variables that were not analyzed in this study. Simultaneously and partial financial variables directly and indirectly financially significant effect onemployee performance.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management (61201)
Depositing User: Fitri Ramandhany
Date Deposited: 10 Mar 2016 05:22
Last Modified: 10 Mar 2016 05:22
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/20497

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo