UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA GURU HONORER

Anwar, Khairil (2014) PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN DAN KOMPENSASI TERHADAP KINERJA GURU HONORER. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-khairilanw-36593-1-pendahul-n.pdf

Download (2MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-khairilanw-36593-2-bab1.pdf

Download (201kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-khairilanw-36593-3-bab2.pdf

Download (278kB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to know the influence of leadership styles and compensation of honorary teachers ' performance in SDN Sumber Tengah Bungatan Situbondo. This type of research is research conducted a survey in which researchers conduct research on SDN Sumber Tengah Bungatan Situbondo with purposive sampling technique with an honorary teacher at the object. The conclusion from the study was that the style of leadership and compensatory effect simultaneously of the honorary TeacherÂ’s performance of the SDN Sumber Tengah Bungatan Situbondo (R2) with a value of 0,559 means that the influence of leadership styles (X1), variable compensation (X2), with respect to the honorary TeacherÂ’s performance of the SDN Sumber Tengah Bungatan Situbondo about 55.9% while the rest of about 44.1% are affected by other variables that are not described in the study.and variable of leadership style is most influential to the teacherÂ’s performance,it can be seen the results from the largest t value. Suggestions could be expected from this research is the principal should always retain the leadership style used, as well as the school is expected to pay more attention to the granting of compensation, especially in terms of allowances and recognition of the achievements that have been attained by the honorary teacher.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management (61201)
Depositing User: Fitri Ramandhany
Date Deposited: 22 Feb 2016 05:23
Last Modified: 22 Feb 2016 05:23
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/20396

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo