UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN UD BATIK SANG ENGON DI BOJONEGORO

DERMAWAN, ALIF CARIRA (2014) PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA KARYAWAN UD BATIK SANG ENGON DI BOJONEGORO. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-alifcarira-36407-1-pendahul-n.pdf

Download (537kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-alifcarira-36407-2-babi.pdf

Download (231kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-alifcarira-36407-3-babii.pdf

Download (239kB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to describe how the leadership styles that is applied , to describe how the performance of employees and to analyze the effect of leadership styles on employee performance . Usability studies especially for company as input to the influence of leadership styles in improving the performance of employees. The number of respondents in this study is 36, the tool analyzes using a range of scales. Based on the calculation, the scale ranges for the variables of leadership style at 24 , while for the variable performance of employees of 27. The result of the analysis for the leadership style scale score ranges average 86.76 in the autocratic category and the employees performance average score of 97.33 in the high category. Results of simple linear regression with the independent variable of leadership style (X) and the dependent variable employees performance (Y) obtained a form of regression equation Y = 0,298+ 0,811 X with coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.708. The analysis suggests that employee performance is influenced by the leadership style to work at 70.8% while the remaining 29.2% is influenced by other variables that are not included in this study. Based on the test results obtained tcount T 9,074, so that the known value of t> t table (9,074 > 1,691), then Ho is rejected and Ha accepted, which means that leadership style variables significantly influence employees performance variables.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management (61201)
Depositing User: Fitri Ramandhany
Date Deposited: 19 Feb 2016 03:55
Last Modified: 19 Feb 2016 03:55
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/20374

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo