UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN HOME INDUSTRI KASUR LANTAI JELITA DI BOJONEGORO

KURNIAWAN, ZEKI (2014) PENGARUH MOTIVASI KERJA TERHADAP PRODUKTIVITAS KERJA KARYAWAN HOME INDUSTRI KASUR LANTAI JELITA DI BOJONEGORO. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-zekikurnia-36617-1-pendahul-n.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-zekikurnia-36617-2-babi.pdf

Download (154kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-zekikurnia-36617-3-babii.pdf

Download (217kB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to describe how employee motivation, describe how employee productivity and analyze the effect of work motivation on employee productivity. The benefits of research for the company as an input and considerations for evaluating more effective policy related to work motivation and productivity. The number of respondents in this study is 36, the tool analyzes using a range of scales. Based on the calculation, the scale range by 27. Results Scale analysis of work motivation variable (X) was 107.2 in the high category and employee productivity (Y) equal to 115.7 in the high category. Results of simple linear regression with the independent variable of work motivation (X) and the dependent variable labor productivity (Y) obtained a form of regression equation Y = -1.394 + 0.741 X with coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.768. The analysis suggests that employee productivity is influenced by the motivation to work at 76.8% while the remaining 23.2% is influenced by other variables that are not included in this study. Based on the test results obtained tcount T 10.617, so that the known value of t> t table (10.617> 1.691), then Ho is rejected and Ha accepted, which means that work motivation variables significantly influence employee productivity variables.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management (61201)
Depositing User: Fitri Ramandhany
Date Deposited: 16 Feb 2016 07:41
Last Modified: 16 Feb 2016 07:41
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/20339

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo