UMM Institutional Repository

HUBUNGAN GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN DENGAN KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA UKM BATIK TULIS CELAKET MALANG

KUSWANTO, JOKO (2013) HUBUNGAN GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN DENGAN KEPUASAN KERJA KARYAWAN PADA UKM BATIK TULIS CELAKET MALANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-jokokuswan-32868-1-ipendah-n.pdf

Download (863kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-jokokuswan-32868-2-babi.pdf

Download (193kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-jokokuswan-32868-3-babii.pdf

Download (268kB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to know the leadership style significantly influence on employee satisfaction at small and medium enterprise of Batik Celaket Malang. The instrument of analysis used range of the scale. Based on the enumeration was obtained the ranges scale for variable of leadership style and employee satisfaction is 26.6 rounded to 27. Population and sample is 40 people. The researcher used a simple linier regression analysis to determine and analyze the influence of leadership style on employee satisfaction. The results showed that the category of leadership style at small and medium enterprise of Batik Celaket Malang is democratic. It is proven by the average of range scale on leadership style is 73.77 in the democratic category and the employee satisfaction is 97.5 in the high category. The result of a simple linier regression is 0.653 coefficient of determination (R2). The analysis showed the employee satisfaction is influenced by the leadership style of 65.3%, while the remainder of 34.7% is influenced by the other variables that were not included in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management (61201)
Depositing User: Fitri Ramandhany
Date Deposited: 04 Feb 2016 07:54
Last Modified: 04 Feb 2016 07:54
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/20252

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo