UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA GURU PADA SEKOLAH DASAR NEGERI O1 JUNREJO BATU

ARIFIN, PERI JAINUL (2013) PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TERHADAP KINERJA GURU PADA SEKOLAH DASAR NEGERI O1 JUNREJO BATU. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-perijainul-32728-1-pendahul-n.pdf

Download (774kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-perijainul-32728-2-babi.pdf

Download (106kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-perijainul-32728-3-babii.pdf

Download (225kB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study: 1) To describe how the leadership style that is applied. 2) To describe how the performance of teachers. 3). To analyze the effect of force on teacher performance Kepemimpman. Usability studies especially for schools as inputs (input) to influence the leadership style in improving teacher performance. The analysis tools are a range of scales. Based on the calculations, the ranges for the variables sklala leadership styles of 20 teachers while the variable performance of 22.2, rounded to 23, while for the study and analyze the influence of leadership style on teacher performance is a simple linear regression analysis. The results of the analysis for the Leadership Style scale score ranges average 73 Always (autocratic) and the Teacher Performance average score of 92.41 (High), while the result of a simple linear regression is the coefficient of determination (R2) is equal to 0.797. The analysis shows that the performance of teachers affected by the leadership style at 79.7% while the remaining approximately 20.3% influenced by other variables that are not included in this study.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management
Depositing User: Fitri Ramandhany
Date Deposited: 27 Jan 2016 07:26
Last Modified: 27 Jan 2016 07:26
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/20190

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo