UMM Institutional Repository

PENILAIAN PRESTASI KERJA KARYAWAN DAN PROMOSI JABATAN PADA PT. MULCINDO STEEL INDUSRTY GRESIK

Niam, Asif Miftahun (2014) PENILAIAN PRESTASI KERJA KARYAWAN DAN PROMOSI JABATAN PADA PT. MULCINDO STEEL INDUSRTY GRESIK. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-asifmiftah-32768-1-pendahul-n.pdf

Download (1MB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-asifmiftah-32768-2-babi.pdf

Download (94kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-asifmiftah-32768-3-babii.pdf

Download (308kB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study to test the performance appraisal of employees have a significant effect on the promotion PT. Mulcindo Steel Industry Gresik. The analysis tool used is descriptive analysis method and the method of simple linear regression analysis. The results of descriptive analysis using a range of scales analysis shows employee performance appraisal fit in either category and promotion are high. The results of a simple regression is Y = 3.263 + 0.328 X + e, where the constant of 3.263 means without being influenced by the employee performance appraisal promotion of 3.263 and regression coefficient of 0.328. Positive regression coefficient indicate the better employee performance appraisal will lead to higher chances of employee to get the promotiion. The coefficient of determination of 65.2% indicata promotion employees occupation explained by variables achievement assessment work, the remaining 34.8% influenced by other variables. Ftest analysis results indicate there is a significant effect of performance appraisal for promotion. The conclusion is proved by Fcount value greater than Ftable (61.912 > 2.100).

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management
Depositing User: Fitri Ramandhany
Date Deposited: 27 Jan 2016 03:16
Last Modified: 27 Jan 2016 03:16
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/20174

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo