UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP LOYALITAS PADA KARYAWAN TAMAN REKREASI SENGKALING MALANG

FIRDAUS, ISRA (2012) PENGARUH KEPUASAN KERJA TERHADAP LOYALITAS PADA KARYAWAN TAMAN REKREASI SENGKALING MALANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-israfirdau-29915-1-pendahul-n.pdf

Download (839kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-israfirdau-29915-2-babi.pdf

Download (193kB) | Preview
[img]
Preview
Text
jiptummpp-gdl-israfirdau-29915-3-babii.pdf

Download (266kB) | Preview

Abstract

In all activity in company, employees demanded to loyal to company so that the target of company, which has been determined, can reach maximally. In recreation garden of Sengkaling Malang there are some employees related to sense of binding, employees feel can work by oneself in finishing work without needing aid of coworker and related to sense of involvement, employees in feeling to take care of company which still felt by less maximal. Which used in this research, is primary data by using questioner and data of secondary in the form of data of amount of organization chart and employees. Sample which taken in this research is 24 Garden recreation employees of Sengkaling Malang. Data analysis use simple linear regression. Pursuant to result of this research can be concluded that satisfaction of job have an effect on positive to employees loyalties. This matter is shown with value of r=0.886 with value of significance=0.000. Value (r2)=0.784 indicate that excelsior job satisfaction of employees hence excelsior also employees loyalties. On the contrary, progressively lower job satisfaction of employees hence progressively lower also employees loyalties equal to 78.4% while the rest 21.6% influenced by factors which do not research.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management (61201)
Depositing User: Fitri Ramandhany
Date Deposited: 31 Dec 2015 08:28
Last Modified: 31 Dec 2015 08:28
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/20082

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo