PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASION ALTERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA KARYAWAN KOPERASI UNIT DESA BATU

ERNAWATI N, ERNAWATI N (2009) PENGARUH GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASION ALTERHADAP PRESTASI KERJA KARYAWAN KOPERASI UNIT DESA BATU. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
597F1d01.pdf - Published Version

Download (150kB) | Preview

Abstract

The author discusses the influence of the role of leadership style in Village Cooperative Unit transformasional of benefits and increase in employee job performance Village Cooperative Unit and of the results poured in the essay titled "The Style of Leadership Transformasional Employee Achievements Job On Village Cooperative Unit on Batu”. Village Cooperative Unit is one of the companies that move the field of savings and loans. Style of leadership is needed to improve the performance of employees. Leadership style that is applied in Village Cooperative Unit to improve the performance of employees is working Transformasional Leadership Style. The goal of this essay is the preparation for the role of leadership style transformasional the diterapakan in the company, how the employees work performance and leadership style transformasional significant effect on employee job performance. In this essay the author uses survey research methods and use techniques of data collection is done documentation, observation, and kuisioner. Meanwhile, in managing data using the Simple Linear regression analysis. By using the Simple Linear regression analysis, the calculation results obtained simple regression analysis that was done shows the influence of independent variables on the dependent variable is large. This can be seen in determinasi coefficient value (R2) that is equal to 0.619. Thus means that employees working on the achievements of Village Cooperative Unit on Batu is influenced by the leadership of 61.9% while the remaining approximately 38.1% influenced by other variables not included in this research.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Economic > Department of Management
Depositing User: Anwar Jasin
Date Deposited: 07 Apr 2012 04:32
Last Modified: 07 Apr 2012 04:32
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/1956

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item