UMM Institutional Repository

Pengaruh Faktor Motivator dan Faktor Higiene Terhadap Semangat Kerja Karyawan Pada PT Layar Sentosa Shipping Corporation, Cabang Surabaya

HANDOKO, SANDY PRASTYO (2011) Pengaruh Faktor Motivator dan Faktor Higiene Terhadap Semangat Kerja Karyawan Pada PT Layar Sentosa Shipping Corporation, Cabang Surabaya. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

Full text not available from this repository.

Abstract

Motivation factors are needed by employees, because it can improve employee morale. Optimal provision of motivation factor is expected to employee morale will go up. Therefore, researchers interested in conducting research with the title of Influence Motivator Factor and Hygiene Factor Against Employee Morale At PT. Screen Sentosa Shipping Corporation, Branch Surabaya. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect motivator factor and hygiene factor on employee morale, and the most powerful influential factor on employee morale. The population of this study are all employees amounting to 31 people. The sample used is total sampling that is all employee numbers of employees 31 people. The method used is multiple linear regression analysis, a range of scales, F test used to see the effect together of independent variable on dependent variable (partial), and t test (simultan). Based on the results of multiple correlation, motivator factor and hygiene factor have an influence by 87.8%, the remaining 12.2% influenced by other factors. F test results obtained Fcount 100.724> Ftable is 3.34. Based on t test analysis, tcount motivator factor of 7.564, while 8.388 tcount hygiene factor, which means that each independent variable has a significant impact on employee morale because tcount > ttable 2.0484. Based on the value of the coefficient indicates that the strongest influential factor is the motivator factor, because the coefficient regression value greater than the other independent variable that is 32%. Suggestions for company is always improving motivator factor and hygiene factor to increase employee morale. Employee morale is still low and need optimization motivator and hygiene factor and further optimize the hygiene factor. Keywords: Motivator Factor, Hygiene Factor, Employee Morale

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HC Economic History and Conditions
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Management
Depositing User: Fitri Ramandhany
Date Deposited: 09 Nov 2015 05:46
Last Modified: 09 Nov 2015 05:46
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/19112

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo