PENGARUH TERPAAN IKLAN POCARI SWEAT VERSI "BANGUN TIDUR"TERHADAP MINAT BELI MASYARAKAT(Studi Pada Komunitas Fitnes “Wisata Pemandian Sengkaling ”di Kota Malang

BUDIATMOKO, KUKUH (2009) PENGARUH TERPAAN IKLAN POCARI SWEAT VERSI "BANGUN TIDUR"TERHADAP MINAT BELI MASYARAKAT(Studi Pada Komunitas Fitnes “Wisata Pemandian Sengkaling ”di Kota Malang. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENGARUH_TERPAAN_IKLAN_POCARI_SWEAT_VERSI.pdf - Published Version

Download (73kB) | Preview

Abstract

This Research [in] Making Pursuant to interest of researcher To theme A Advertisement of pocari Sweat " Version Wake up Sleep ". In advertisement of Pocari Sweat Version wake up sleep, first of all emerge one statement " Why time woke up sleep of Pocari Sweat good to body?. Afterwards see in advertisement some sleeping advertisement model. Whereas some advertisement model [is] sleeping, scene in advertisement continued with apparition of Susan Bachtiar as advertisement model giving penjelesan about loss of body ion during a sleep. Advertisement represent effort for the memperkenalakan of service or product had by producer to consumer [so that/ to be] consumer will buy or use yielded product and service. Advertisement seen from used media can in the form of advertisement print, audio, visual, and also audiovisual, and tidy in such a manner so that that advertisement can inspire and draw attention and consumer enthusiasm to know situation of product. In this Skripsi [of] Researcher of Menggungakan 2 theory That is mass communication theory and theory of AIDCA. Communications Mass ( communication mass) [is] communications [pass/through] modern mass media, which cover newspaper having wide [of] sirkulasi, radio broadcast and addressed television to the public, while Theory of AIDCA [is], Theory about way of making of advertisement to yield interesting advertisement, besides maintaining advertisement structure, important also to use elements in a formula Which consist of, attention(Perhatian), interest(minat), desire(keinginan, trust conviction(Rasa) and action(tindakan.). This research pertained into type of penelitihan having the character of quantitative eksplanatif [is] penelitihan to test [relation/link] [among/between] variable which [in] hypothesis. Research method the used [is] by using data collecting method in the form of kuesioner / documentation and agket, After data got, hereinafter will be analysed with easy and appropriate method comprehended Result of Research of menunjukan that variable of Terpaan display Advertisement of Pocari Sweat Version Wake up Sleep have influence which [is] signifikan to Enthusiasm buy Society [at] community of Fitnes Malang Sengkaling equal to 70.8 % and the rest 29.2 % Enthusiasm enthusiasm buy Society [at] community of Fitnes Malang Sengkaling [in] influencing by other factor which [do] not be discussed in this research

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > H Social Sciences (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Sience
Depositing User: Anwar Jasin
Date Deposited: 02 Apr 2012 05:17
Last Modified: 02 Apr 2012 05:17
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/1603

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item