UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH KINERJA KEUANGAN BERBASIS CAMEL TERHADAP PERUBAHAN HARGA SAHAM PADA PERUSAHAAN PERBANKAN DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI)

Maula, Zaky (2013) PENGARUH KINERJA KEUANGAN BERBASIS CAMEL TERHADAP PERUBAHAN HARGA SAHAM PADA PERUSAHAAN PERBANKAN DI BURSA EFEK INDONESIA (BEI). Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

Full text not available from this repository.

Abstract

Banking company is one of industries which play a role in the market share. Banking company is a financial institution that functions as a financial intermediary. There are two basic approaches to predict the stock price, they are the fundamental analysis and technical analysis. These analyses are used to know the corporate financial performance using financial ratios. CAMELS method is used by Bank Indonesia as a standard to appraise the rating of the bank health. The problem of this research is how does the influence of CAMEL ratio, i.e. CAR, RORA, NPM, ROA, BOPO and LDR to the stock price exchange of go public banking companies in the Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI), partially and simultaneously. The objectives of this research are knowing and analyzing the influence of CAMEL ratio, in this case using CAR, RORA, NPM, ROA, BOPO and LDR to the stock price of go public banking companies in Bursa Efek Indonesia (BEI). The population in this research is the go public banking sector in the Bursa Efek Indonesia for years 2009 until 2011, i.e. 27 banks. The sample is defined by purposive sampling technique to get a representative sample appropriate with the criteria defined. There are 24 go public banking companies selected as sample for this research. There are two variables in this research, the independent variable and dependent variable. The independent variable comprises CAR, RORA, NPM, ROA, BOPO and LDR and for the dependent variable is the stock price exchange of go public banking companies in the BEI. This research was analyzed using multiple regressions. This research found the empirical results that partially, CAR and RORA influences positively significant to the stock price exchange of go public banking companies in the Bursa Efek Indonesia. While the result of partial test for NPM, ROA, BOPO and LDR showed that partially they didnÂ’t influence significantly to the stock price exchange. The result for the simultaneous test showed that there is influence between CAR, RORA, NPM, ROA, BOPO and LDR to the stock price exchange of go public banking companies in the Bursa Efek Indonesia. The influence is 81.8 %. The other 18.2 % influenced by another factor outside the research or the regression model.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Accounting (62201)
Depositing User: Halimatus Zahroh
Date Deposited: 20 Jan 2015 07:29
Last Modified: 20 Jan 2015 07:29
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/14943

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo