UMM Institutional Repository

PENGARUH PENGELOLAAN MODAL KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KEUANGAN PERUSAHAAN DAGANG YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI

Anggraini, Mirsa (2011) PENGARUH PENGELOLAAN MODAL KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA KEUANGAN PERUSAHAAN DAGANG YANG TERDAFTAR DI BEI. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

Full text not available from this repository.

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to describe the influence of the velocity of cash, receivables and inventory to the profitability of trading companies listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) in 2007-2009. The problems studied in this research is believed to have influence the velocity of cash, accounts receivable and inventories of profitability trading company listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) in 2007-2009. The population in this research is a registered trading company in Indonesia Stock Exchange. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling. The sample in this study is that the financial statements of companies engaged in wholesale trade for 3 years ie 2007-2009. There are 4 variables that were examined in this study, namely (1). Cash turnover (X1), (2). Receivable Turnover (X2). (3). Inventory Turnover (X3), and (4). Profitability (Y). Data collection techniques used in this study is the documentation. Analysis of data using multiple linear regression analysis techniques. The results showed that the turnover of cash, accounts receivable and inventories affect the profitability of the field of wholesale trading company listed on the Stock Exchange in 2007-2009 amounted to 54.3%, while the remaining 45.7% influenced by other factors not examined in this study. Submit suggestions should in future research to extend the time period used, and samples used should be using a sample of other industries.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
H Social Sciences > HG Finance
Divisions: Faculty of Economics > Department of Accounting (62201)
Depositing User: Halimatus Zahroh
Date Deposited: 09 Jan 2015 05:20
Last Modified: 09 Jan 2015 05:20
URI : http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/14567

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at]umm.ac.id - Website : http://lib.umm.ac.id - Online Catalog : http://laser.umm.ac.id - Repository : http://eprints.umm.ac.id

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo