PENGARUH TERPAAN IKLAN KOMERSIL KARTU GSM 3 VERSI AGUS TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI DAN MENGGUNAKAN(Study pada Mahasiswa Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik Angkatan 2006/2007)

Ramadhani, Rizqi (2010) PENGARUH TERPAAN IKLAN KOMERSIL KARTU GSM 3 VERSI AGUS TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI DAN MENGGUNAKAN(Study pada Mahasiswa Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan Ilmu Politik Angkatan 2006/2007). Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENGARUH_TERPAAN_IKLAN_KOMERSIL_KARTU_GSM_3_VERSI_AGUS_TERHADAP_KEPUTUSAN_MEMBELI_DAN_MENGGUNAKAN.pdf

Download (100kB) | Preview

Abstract

Advertising is a message that offers a product aimed at the audience through a medium that aims to persuade the public to try and eventually buy the products offered. To create a product imageto consumers of a brand is not an easy matter to do even more so in the current era of globalization. Number of options in accordance with the consumer perception of certain brands that became his favorite. This also applies to the GSM card 3. Exposure to ads is a cognitive process whereby the response or thought when they read, see or hear the communication. The theory used in this study is Hipordemik Needle Theory, the theory says that the media works like a bullet that dibidikan towards the target. Target / audience by a bullet to be passive and did not show rejection. the concept is the effect of exposure to GSM card commercials Agus 3 versions of the decision to purchase and use Student University of Malang Faculty of Social and Political Sciences 2006/2007 Force uses GSM card 3. Research methods used to identify the influence of advertising exposure variables GSM 3 Version Agustin with the decision to buy and use cellular networks for student t test was used to test the partial regression coefficients and using accidental sampling based on a quantitative way. Based on the research, known there is influence between the ad exposure variable 3 Version Agus GSM mobile network users with the decision for the student with the R Square = 0.804 can be said that the 80.4% change in consumer decision variable (Y) is caused by changes in the ad exposure variable (X). The remaining 19.6% is caused by other variables not included in this research model. With t count = 17.7555 mean t test, t count> t table = 1.67. From the calculation of linear regression analysis found positive effects of free variables GSM ads 3 to variable dependent variable perception of the student. So more and more exposure to advertising hypothesis GSM 3 Version Agus will have a strong effect on students' decision to use GSM cards 3. Based on calculations, it means that the advertising exposure variables GSM 3 have a strong and significant influence on the decision to buy the product.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HB Economic Theory
Divisions: Faculty of Social and Political Science > Department of Communication Sience
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 29 Mar 2012 04:30
Last Modified: 29 Mar 2012 04:30
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/1408

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item