PENGARUH KONFLIK DENGAN ORANG TUA TERHADAP PENYESUAIAN DIRI PADA REMAJA AWAL

Purwanti, Intan Gemah (2006) PENGARUH KONFLIK DENGAN ORANG TUA TERHADAP PENYESUAIAN DIRI PADA REMAJA AWAL. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
PENGARUH_KONFLIK_DENGAN_ORANG_TUA_TERHADAPPENYESUAIAN_DIRI_PADA_REMAJA_AWAL.pdf

Download (59kB) | Preview

Abstract

Adjustment in early adolescents associated with hope and their desire to be able to live safely and comfortably, and efforts to achieve harmony between himself and the individual and the surrounding environment, especially within the family environment. But when the family environment of conflict between parents and adolescents, can lead to unfavorable consequences for adolescents in their development, especially in social development and adjustment. Therefore, researchers wanted to know the effect of conflict with parents of adolescent adjustment at the beginning. The study was a non-experimental research with this type of quantitative research. The hypothesis of this research is no conflict with parental influence on adolescent adjustment at the beginning. The variables used there are two, namely, the dependent variable of adjustment and independent variables in the form of conflict with parents. The population of this research is SMPN 1 students who have fulfilled the characteristics Soil samples were 696 people. Purposive sampling technique of sampling, and sample used some 70 people. The research instrument using Likert scale, namely the adjustment scale and the scale of conflict with parents. Validity testing performed by using analysis of Karl Pearson product moment. While the alpha test of reliability using the formula. To analyze the data using regression analysis technique with the help of computers SPSS for Windows 10.00. Adjustment scale consists of 58 items and scale of conflict with parents consisted of 54 items. After a try out, with a valid item adjustment scale was 45 items, while on the scale of conflict with parents is 38 items. Grain valid items from both scales were used for research. The results of this study demonstrate the value of F = 10.819, p = 0.002, so it was found that there is significant effect of conflict with parents of adolescent adjustment at the beginning. This means that the higher the conflict with parents, the lower adjustment in early adolescents. And vice versa ie the lower the conflict with parents, the higher the adjustment in early adolescents. The value of r ² = 0.137, demonstrating the effective contribution of conflict with parents of adolescent adjustment at the beginning of (r ² x 100%) = 13.7%, while the remaining 86.3% influenced by other factors not examined, such as: education, physical condition, personality, religion and culture.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 26 Jul 2012 04:28
Last Modified: 26 Jul 2012 04:28
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/13404

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item