HUBUNGAN PERSEPSI GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASIONAL DENGAN KREATIVITAS KARYAWAN DI UPPA MALANG - PT. TELKOM DIVRE 5

Paramarti, Nurdian (2006) HUBUNGAN PERSEPSI GAYA KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASIONAL DENGAN KREATIVITAS KARYAWAN DI UPPA MALANG - PT. TELKOM DIVRE 5. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_PERSEPSI_GAYA_KEPEMIMPINANTRANSFORMASIONAL_DENGAN_KREATIVITASKARYAWAN_DI_UPPA_MALANG.pdf

Download (107kB) | Preview

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to investigate the relationship Transformational Leadership Style with Employee Creativity. The hypothesis put forward is that there Transformational Leadership Style Perception Relationships with Employee Creativity. The subjects of this study as many as 61 people, which represents the total number of employees at PT Telkom DIVRE UPPA - 5. Methods of data collection using a scale (1) Perception scale Transformational Leadership Style, (2) Employee Creativity Scale. Test the validity of using the correlation product moment correlation corrected back to the whole part, test reliability using alpha analysis. Analysis of data using a computer product moment correlation with SPSS (Statistic Program for Social Science). From the results of this study concluded that there is a very significant positive relationship between transformational leadership style Perceptions Relations with Employee Creativity in UPPA PT Telkom DIVRE - 5. And the hypothesis was accepted by, the value of r = 0.414 with significant level (p) of 0.001 and r2 = 0.171, demonstrating the effective contribution of Transformational Leadership Style on Employee Creativity is 17.1%, while the remaining 82.9% is influenced by factors Other factors not examined in this study. The results suggest (1) for more to be a transformational leader is expected to create a comfortable working atmosphere to foster employee creativity (2) for the company are advised to take an open policy with a more transformational leadership style to enhance the creativity of employees (3) for the next researcher to add other factors associated with employee creativity.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 26 Jul 2012 02:53
Last Modified: 26 Jul 2012 02:53
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/13313

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item