HUBUNGAN ANTARA SELF ESTEEM DENGAN KEPUASAN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN SEKRETARIAT DAERAH KABUPATEN TEMANGGUNG

PRASETIYO, HATA TEGUH (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA SELF ESTEEM DENGAN KEPUASAN KERJA PADA KARYAWAN SEKRETARIAT DAERAH KABUPATEN TEMANGGUNG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_SELF_ESTEEM_DENGAN_KEPUASANKERJA_PADA_KARYAWAN_SEKRETARIAT_DAERAHKABUPATEN_TEMANGGUNG.pdf

Download (79kB) | Preview

Abstract

Employee motivation to work them to pursue the rank or position. Rank and position is the need to actualize himself and needs a challenge and feel valued achievements. In the rules of rank and class civil servants, civil servants occupy a maximum of high school graduates kepangkatanIII / b. This is in accordance with Herzberg's motivation theory which says employees feel satisfied with the results of his work and then create a feeling of achievement, respect, make progress, has been working on something quite important and responsible. Self Esteem is a feeling that is always expressed himself with the way people react, then there is another person's role in assessing himself. The involvement of others in the form of recognition, acceptance and appreciation. From the recognition, acceptance, and this award established job satisfaction. The study was a correlational study aimed to investigate the correlation between self esteem and job satisfaction on employee Waterford District Secretariat. Population and sample in this study were employees of the Secretariat of Regency Waterford who are civil servants, working period of at least 3 years and ages 25-34 and 40-45 years. The study population numbered 173 people and research samples are 85 people. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling technique. In this study, researchers used a try out pure. The results of the try out self-esteem scale obtained is valid from 35 items 40 items are presented, while on the job satisfaction scale items obtained 44 valid from 50 items. The results showed 33 subjects (38.82%) had high job satisfaction and 52 subjects (61.18%) had low job satisfaction, while also obtained the result that 36 subjects (42.35%) had high self esteem and 49 (57.65%) subjects had low self esteem. Results of data analysis known that there is a very significant positive relationship between self esteem and job satisfaction indicated by the correlation coefficient r = 0.660 and p = 0.000, from here it can be seen that the self-esteem provide an effective contribution amounted to 43.6% (r = 0.436 ) on job satisfaction, while the remaining 56.4% is influenced by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 25 Jul 2012 03:19
Last Modified: 25 Jul 2012 03:19
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/13112

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item