HUBUNGAN ANTARA SELF EFFICACY DENGAN BURNOUT PADA KARYAWAN UNIT PRODUKSI PABRIK GULA PRADJEKAN

Muriz, Andi Fatin (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA SELF EFFICACY DENGAN BURNOUT PADA KARYAWAN UNIT PRODUKSI PABRIK GULA PRADJEKAN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_SELF_EFFICACYDENGAN_BURNOUT_PADA_KARYAWAN_UNIT_PRODUKSIPABRIK_GULA_PRADJEKAN.pdf

Download (61kB) | Preview

Abstract

The problem faced by employees in the workplace can vary. Whether it's environment-related issues and organizations. If the problem is not resolved so that individuals under stress for long periods in the individual experiencing Burnout threatened. The impact of individual concentration decreased, not eager to work and make mistakes or even quit his job. Actually burnout syndrome can be avoided, if at the beginning of the individual under stress, individuals can adapt to the sources of tension or trouble spots so that problems can be managed properly and the tension experienced by a gradual decline, not reached the stage of burnout. But reducing the tension, it is not easy many individuals who are pessimistic may solve the problem and therefore contributes to its ability to reach targets or work performance. At that point the individual needed self efficacy. Self-efficacy is one's belief that he would be able to implement the required behavior in a task. It is expected that individuals can solve problems and be able to work as possible in accordance with company standards. The purpose of this study was to see the relationship between self efficacy with burnout. The variables of this study is self efficacy as a free variable and burnout as a variable bound. The population in this study were all employees of the production at the Sugar Factory Pradjekan. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling technique, the sample is numbered 80 people with permanent employees and working criteria production section. Based on data obtained from the spread of the scale, diketahu validity and reliability of measuring instruments. Test the validity of using the formula with the procedure of Karl Pearson product moment. Validity index for self efficacy scale is from 0.170 to 0.650 and the validity index for the burnout scale is from 0.193 to 0.624. Reliability test using Cronbach Alpha techniques, the overall reliability of Self Efficacy and reliability of the overall burnout 0925 0.895. while for data analysis using statistical analysis poduct moment of Karl Pearson. Results obtained from this study indicate that there is a very significant positive relationship between Self Efficacy with Burnout with correlation coefficient (r) = -0.581 with error probability (p) <0.01, meaning that the higher Self Efficacy then the more experienced Burnout low, nor vice versa. self-efficacy provides an effective contribution of 33.7% against burnout, while the rest equal to 66.3% influenced by other factors such as personality type, job characteristics, and work environment.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 25 Jul 2012 03:10
Last Modified: 25 Jul 2012 03:10
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/13105

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item