HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI PROMOSI PENJUALAN “UNDIAN BERHADIAH” DENGAN KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI PADA KONSUMEN PASAR SWALAYAN

ONTOSENO, RP ACHMAD ICKBAL (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PERSEPSI PROMOSI PENJUALAN “UNDIAN BERHADIAH” DENGAN KEPUTUSAN MEMBELI PADA KONSUMEN PASAR SWALAYAN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_PERSEPSI_PROMOSI_PENJUALAN.pdf

Download (146kB) | Preview

Abstract

Environmental changes always occur constantly in the process of development of a State, also affect its economic governance. One of the changes is the increasing number of supermarkets that shifts the traditional market. Increased levels of consumer decision because shopping at the supermarket is more practical. Many supermarkets are actively promoting sales to the face of competition in influencing consumer decisions. This study aims to determine the relationship between perceptions of sales promotions "on the decision to buy lottery. The hypothesis posed is no relationship between perceptions of sales promotions "lottery" with consumer buying decisions. Research conducted on 19-22 June 2006. consumer research subject is Tom & Jerry supermarkets as much as 70 people. The method of incidental taking samples using random sampling techniques. Data obtained using (1) perception scale sales promotion (2) scale buying decisions. Test the validity of using the product moment. Validity index (1) to scale sales promotion perceptions of 0.673 s / d 0.805 and 0.775 scale buying decisions s / d 0.649. The data were processed using correlation analysis with r = 0.508 and p = 0.000 at significance level of 5% and 25.8% have a relationship (r ² = 0.258) while the remaining 74.2% influenced by other variables not studied. Based on the research there is a very significant relationship between perceptions of sales promotions "lottery" with the decision to buy. Based on the above results it can be concluded that the more positive consumer perceptions of sales promotions "lottery" higher consumer buying decisions.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Anggit Aldila
Date Deposited: 24 Jul 2012 06:00
Last Modified: 24 Jul 2012 06:00
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/13028

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item