HUBUNGAN ANTARA PEMENUHAN KEBUTUHAN KASIH SAYANG DENGAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR REMAJA PANTI ASUHAN PUTRI AISYIYAH MALANG

Masdiana, Masdiana (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA PEMENUHAN KEBUTUHAN KASIH SAYANG DENGAN MOTIVASI BELAJAR REMAJA PANTI ASUHAN PUTRI AISYIYAH MALANG. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_PEMENUHAN_KEBUTUHAN_KASIHSAYANG_DENGAN_MOTIVASI_BELAJAR_REMAJAPANTI_ASUHAN_PUTRI_AISYIYAH_MALANG.pdf

Download (78kB) | Preview

Abstract

Adolescence is a transitional period or the transition period, so teens need to get guidance, attention, encouragement and affection of the people in the surrounding environment that is family, friends and those closest. Likewise, adolescents who lived in the orphanage, they also need attention, guidance, encouragement and affection like that obtained by other teenagers who live in the family. Meeting the needs of affection are met or not met the needs of the individual to get attention, counseling referrals from family or from the surrounding environment, especially from parents (caretakers / managers). Aspects of love needs including: attention, praise and guidance directives. While the motivation to learn is the support or encouragement from others especially from the caregiver or director of the orphanage, which drives the individual to perform a series of body and soul to obtain a change in behavior as a result of individual experience in interaction with the environment-related cognitive processes. Aspects of motivation to learn among other things: curiosity and willingness. The study was a correlational study with quantitative approach, which aims to determine the relationship between the fulfillment of love with the motivation to study teenage orphanage. Techniques used in this study was purposive sampling technique, with the characteristics: aged between 12-21 years old, status: in school. In accordance with data obtained on the basis of the above characteristics, in this study sample of 36 people. The data analysis method used in this study are product moment correlation method. The results of this study show that there is a positive and highly significant between the fulfillment of love with learning motivation (r = 0.503, p = 0.002) means more completed meet the needs of the higher love of learning motivation. This means that the hypothesis of the study accepted or proven. As for the value of r = 0.253 means that the effective contribution of affection towards the fulfillment of learning motivation of 25.3%, while the remaining 74.7% influenced by other factors not examined.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 24 Jul 2012 04:07
Last Modified: 24 Jul 2012 04:07
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/12940

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item