UMM Institutional Repository


Mardiana, Lis (2006) HUBUNGAN KONFLIK INTERPERSONAL DALAM KELUARGA DENGAN ALIENASI PADA REMAJA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.


Download (100kB) | Preview


Teenagers are known as the period full of contradictions, and that more parents seringaadalah conflict premises caused by the critical attitude of teenagers, so parents tend to not want to know about the affairs of remaja. Terhentinya relationship between the two causes teens lose their way of life and can also bring behaviors that led to their alienation. This research is a quantitative correlational research that aims ujntuk know the relationship between interpersonal conflict in families with alienation in adolescents. Research conducted at SMU 2 Jombang, while the subjects in this study were all students of grade 2 to age 16-18 years was 80 students. Engineering samples using non-random sampling technique. Data obtained from a scale to measure interpersonal conflict in families with alienation. The result showed that there were positive and highly significant relationship between interpersonal conflict and alienation within the family. This can be seen in the r value of 0.883 and the probability value of 0.000. The effective contribution given by interpersonal conflict within the family with the alienation of 78%, while the remaining 22% determined by other factors.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology (73201)
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 24 Jul 2012 03:14
Last Modified: 24 Jul 2012 03:14

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item
UMM Official

© 2008 UMM Library. All Rights Reserved.
Jl. Raya Tlogomas No 246 Malang East Java Indonesia - Phone +62341464318 ext. 150, 151 - Fax +62341464101
E-Mail : infopus[at] - Website : - Online Catalog : - Repository :

Web Analytics

UMM Institutional Repository is powered by :
EPrints Logo