HUBUNGAN ANTARA SIKAP TERHADAP KESEHATAN DAN KESELAMATAN KERJA (K3) DENGAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI PADA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI DI PT. OTSUKA INDONESIA

Maharani, Sukma (2006) HUBUNGAN ANTARA SIKAP TERHADAP KESEHATAN DAN KESELAMATAN KERJA (K3) DENGAN KOMITMEN ORGANISASI PADA KARYAWAN BAGIAN PRODUKSI DI PT. OTSUKA INDONESIA. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_ANTARA_SIKAP_TERHADAP_KESEHATAN_DANKESELAMATAN_KERJA.pdf

Download (60kB) | Preview

Abstract

Condition of business competition require companies to conduct business and the right strategies in order to survive. Companies need to recruit qualified human resources to manage the workforce well. Companies must be able to understand the behavior of employees and the interests of employees in order to increase organizational commitment to employees. Organizational commitment is an attitude which the individual identifies himself with the organization, was involved with the organization and loyal to the organization. On the other hand, employees also wanted a provision of guarantees by the company include the provision of health insurance and safety with the implementation of safety behavior or safety act with the aim of foster a positive attitude from the employees on health and safety. Attitudes towards health and safety is a component organization of the cognitive, affective and conative which is the basis of one's tendency to react consistently in avoiding and anticipating the occurrence of workplace accidents or occupational disease. The variable is the independent variable and dependent variable. Where attitudes toward health and safety as independent variables and organizational commitment as dependent variables. The population in this study were all employees of the production at PT. Otsuka Indonesia. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling technique, where the sample is numbered 100 people who are permanent employees who had worked part production for at least 5 years. Test the validity of using a formula with product moment correlation procedure of Karl Pearson. Validity index for the scale of attitudes toward health and safety is 0.226 to 0.674 and the validity index for the scale of organizational commitment is from 0.181 to 0.761. Instrument reliability test using Cronbach Alpha Alpha value for the scale of attitudes toward health and safety of 0.918 and the value of alpha for the scale of organizational commitment of 0.880. Results obtained from this study indicate that there is a very significant positive relationship between attitudes toward health and safety with organizational commitment to employees with correlation coefficient (r) = 0, 518 and error probability (p) = 0,000. This means that the employees who have the attitude to health and safety has also been found positive high organizational commitment, and vice versa. While attitudes towards health and safety effectively contribute to organizational commitment amounted to 26.8%, while the remaining 73.2% came from other variables not studied.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 24 Jul 2012 01:52
Last Modified: 24 Jul 2012 01:52
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/12807

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item