HUBUNGAN KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASIONAL DENGAN PERILAKU ASERTIF KARYAWAN

MUFIDA, LAILA UMROTUL (2006) HUBUNGAN KEPEMIMPINAN TRANSFORMASIONAL DENGAN PERILAKU ASERTIF KARYAWAN. Other thesis, University of Muhammadiyah Malang.

[img]
Preview
Text
HUBUNGAN_KEPEMIMPINAN_TRANSFORMASIONALDENGAN_PERILAKU_ASERTIF_KARYAWAN.pdf

Download (58kB) | Preview

Abstract

Everyone has a different style of lead that can be characteristic of him. Transformational leadership needs to be owned by a leader, in order to enhance the efforts of subordinates to achieve optimal results. By seba, the purpose of this study was to determine whether there is a relationship between transformational leadership with employee asetif behavior. Assertive behavior is a person's ability to communicate in an honest, direct and respect for the environment without hurting the feelings of others so that he felt free to express ourselves, able to communicate with others, has an active view on life, and able to act in a way who respect themselves. Transformational leadership is a managerial process which has a charismatic leader, have kemampuann inspirational, intellectual stimulation, and individual attention that work consists of systematic efforts to consciously change and organized where the leaders will be more emphasized to provide inspiration and motivation of subordinates to achieve the results you want on to achieve. This study uses a quantitative approach through explanatif type. The population of this study are employees of Hilton Hotels. The sampling technique used was purposive sampling with the characteristics of employees working in the operational part, have at least 1 year working period, and has a boss. With a sample size 43. The instrument used to retrieve data is the scale of transformational leadership and assertive behavior scale. Data collected and analyzed by product moment correlation method using computer program SPSS for windows version 10.0. The results of data analysis showed no significant positive relationship between transformational leadership with assertive behavior. With the value of correlation coefficient (r) of 0.692 and p of 0.000. The effective contribution of transformational leadership on assertive behavior amounted to 47.9%, while the remaining 52.1% influenced by other variables not studied.

Item Type: Thesis (Other)
Subjects: B Philosophy. Psychology. Religion > BF Psychology
Divisions: Faculty of Psychology > Department of Psychology
Depositing User: Rayi Tegar Pamungkas
Date Deposited: 23 Jul 2012 03:31
Last Modified: 23 Jul 2012 03:31
URI: http://eprints.umm.ac.id/id/eprint/12744

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item